• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthSource

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieTheSlapper

Verified Member
So, I was thinking I wanted to make a meteorite (similar to what Toph has!) With some obsidian, but there is only WaterSource available. I was thinking EarthSources could be added because Toph bended the meteorite from her wrist!

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This has been suggested over and over again, and denied over and over again.

Hero

Verified Member
This has been suggested over and over again, and denied over and over again.
I think its because there usually doesnt have much information to back it up. Plus if this was implemented, then the only move you would use is earth blast.

HydroMan

Verified Member
So, I was thinking I wanted to make a meteorite (similar to what Toph has!) With some obsidian, but there is only WaterSource available. I was thinking EarthSources could be added because Toph bended the meteorite from her wrist!
I don't get what are u suggested. Obsidian to be a earthsource by default?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
The point of eartbending is to have high power but have to use a source. They won't add a bottle-bending sort of thing for earthbendig. People keep suggesting and it's always denied. Toph never used her meteor bracelet as a weapon, only to play around with it or make it like a key or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.