• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Displayed Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehunpark

Verified Member
Just would like to make a quick comment on being able to see other player's ages. I don't think it should be set as public by default. It may cause an understatement or overstatement of certain players. If the ages for each player was not shown, people won't have a measure on the amount of respect they should give to a certain person. Age is a great factor. I just believe that it should not be shown on the forums. Thank you.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Hey sehunpark! I can see why some people wouldn't want their age floating around on a website by default. So, here is a simple tutorial of how to disable your age from being shown on this forum.

First hover over your name in the top right section of this forum and this menu should appear.

Navigate your way to the "Personal Details" link which will bring you to this page.

From here we can focus in on this section.

Simply uncheck the box labeled "Show year or birth", scroll down the page, and hit "Save". Congratulations! You have now disabled your age from being seen! Hope this helps!

- Omni

Got any other questions? PM me!

sehunpark

Verified Member
Hey sehunpark! I can see why some people wouldn't want their age floating around on a website by default. So, here is a simple tutorial of how to disable your age from being shown on this forum.

First hover over your name in the top right section of this forum and this menu should appear.

Navigate your way to the "Personal Details" link which will bring you to this page.

From here we can focus in on this section.

Simply uncheck the box labeled "Show year or birth", scroll down the page, and hit "Save". Congratulations! You have now disabled your age from being seen! Hope this helps!

- Omni

Got any other questions? PM me!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.