• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Disable Paralyze or Immobilize

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Now, I know that some of you would like to have a chi combo enabled while having paralyze disabled in your server. So what I suggest? Disabling one of them as a default option, as I see no reason to have both of them enabled, when both of these techniques do the SAME exact thing. I would prefer disabling paralyze by default, since how op it is and that everyone(most of people) hate it.

I don't really care for this change. Either it be changed or not. I'm just trying to give some sense in this plugin.

Ofcourse, unlike the title, I'm also suggesting that one of them (again ,preferring leavging immobilize alone, while the otherone..) should be removed/deleted, if that's how devs like. Myself, I don't really wanna upset owners of the server whose favourite move, found out that it got deleted, so that's why Im suggestiong this as a last option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.