• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
How much experience do you have working on Java Projects?
Unfortunately I haven't used Java much. I am a programmer using mostly C++, Javascript and C#(which is identical to Java so I can code minecraft plugins too)
Have you ever publicly released a plugin? If so, could you provide a link?

Nope but I had made 3 simple singleplayer mods. I don't have their files as I stopped playing MC for a while and deleted everything related to it. They weren't worth it though.
Why you want to be a developer for ProjectKorra:
I am a supporter of the Avatar Series and I can easily grasp advanced programming concepts and algorithms. My java skills are mediocre but I assure you I am an experienced developer. Java syntax and API's are easy to learn within a few hours of studying.
Country / Time Zone:
Greece, GMT +2
Additional Relevant Skills:

I can provide you links of images of prior Unity projects. Unity is a program used to develop multi-platform games using Javascript and C#. I have made games ranging from FPS to Puzzle Games. This summer I will probably release my first app game for smartphones and tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.