• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] SpiritualEnergy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his interpretation of the Avatar lore. He extends on an idea seen in the show in his own way. There's no reason why it's not connected to the show.
 
It's his interpretation of the Avatar lore. He extends on an idea seen in the show in his own way. There's no reason why it's not connected to the show.

I was talking about before he posted this, and he told me it was going to give the player speed (like Meditate), which it did, but not in the way I thought of it, lmao.
 
I was talking about before he posted this, and he told me it was going to give the player speed (like Meditate), which it did, but not in the way I thought of it, lmao.
It's his interpretation. I may not have uploaded it but it's still his opinion.
 
Hello, You got this issue due to the projectkorra version, You're using ProjectKorra v1.8.6.
SpiritualEnergy is designed for ProjectKorra v.1.8.3.
I'll restart updating my resources soon so don't worry!

Alrighty, thank you very much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top