• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AvatarForm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

That confuses me...
you are saying you want particles to stop when a potion runs out... right? if that is the case, then instead of giving potion effects that last for ages, just keep updating the player giving them bursts of the effect... like airbending passive etc.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
White_Knight28 updated AvatarForm with a new update entry:

Update!

Fixes:
-No longer have to be op to use move.
-No more need to right click
-Particles actually follow you

Changed:
-Duration now affects how long the move lasts, not just how long the particles stay. (More info on main page)

Implemented:
-put in a isAvatarForm() method for addon devs (Haven't tested it yet, just thought I'd put it in there so I have it for later.)

Planned:...
Read the rest of this update entry...

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
maybe instead of constant particles you could add like a rage mechanism thats triggered manualy freezes u in a spot then u start to float like aang did (surrounded by particles spinning round you like an airshield/fireshield/water/earth whichever your main element is) at the southern air temple, this could be an uncontrolable state? when u are done with the float (charge thingy) you release a wave of air fire water and earth damaging anyone around you in a configurable radius? :eek::eek:amgerd im exciting myself a little too much for this haha
once the state is over u slowly descend to the floor and are blind for say 5 seconds or something, so its like a proper cooldown and reflects the scene of the semi trained avatar :D:D

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
maybe instead of constant particles you could add like a rage mechanism thats triggered manualy freezes u in a spot then u start to float like aang did (surrounded by particles spinning round you like an airshield/fireshield/water/earth whichever your main element is) at the southern air temple, this could be an uncontrolable state? when u are done with the float (charge thingy) you release a wave of air fire water and earth damaging anyone around you in a configurable radius? :eek::eek:amgerd im exciting myself a little too much for this haha
once the state is over u slowly descend to the floor and are blind for say 5 seconds or something, so its like a proper cooldown and reflects the scene of the semi trained avatar :D:D
Omg um...So my knowledge of Java and Bukkit and Pk isn't good enough to do any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.