• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Custom move description change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Hey!
One thing I would really like is the ability to change the description of custom moves.
I mean, some of you make great moves!.. But, not great descriptions.
I once had a move that said you needed to click to use, when you had to use shift to use it.
Being that I couldn't change the description, it started to confuse player's.
Which is why I would like for the devs to add the ability to change the description for custom moves.

We should be able to expand on how you use the moves as much as we wish, to give player's a better understanding of how to use the move.
I really hope you implement it,
Thanks,
~Loony

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Custom moves are only supported on their thread. This would need to be a thing that the addon devs add.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lol you totally shouldn't tag all the addon move devs. That totally wouldn't get their attention ;)

Sorry in advance to whoever feels like disliking me. Feel free to leave a frowny face :p

Loony

Verified Member
Lol you totally shouldn't tag all the addon move devs. That totally wouldn't get their attention ;)

Sorry in advance to whoever feels like disliking me. Feel free to leave a frowny face :p
Oh boy. If I wasn't SUPER lazy and tired, I totally would. (;
-Loony

paliate

Verified Member
ProjectKorra is not responsible for addon abilities and their ingame descriptions.
"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Status
Not open for further replies.