• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Console Error Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
I've recently been getting this error in my console that is spammed and never stops:

[10:58:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #134 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 6 generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException

Plugin: ProjectKorra (Core)
Version: 1.6.0 BETA 6
Where the bug exists: I am not sure since I do not know what move task #134 is in PK v1.6.0 Beta 6.

Some extra info: I disabled torrent and it appears that it isn't happening anymore. I updated to PK v1.6.0 beta 6, and started the server and everything was fine for a while. Then, I took a peek at the console and it was getting spammed with that error. It may have been only when a player was attempting to use torrent.

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
I've recently been getting this error in my console that is spammed and never stops:

[10:58:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #134 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 6 generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException

Plugin: ProjectKorra (Core)
Version: 1.6.0 BETA 6
Where the bug exists: I am not sure since I do not know what move task #134 is in PK v1.6.0 Beta 6.

Some extra info: I disabled torrent and it appears that it isn't happening anymore. I updated to PK v1.6.0 beta 6, and started the server and everything was fine for a while. Then, I took a peek at the console and it was getting spammed with that error. It may have been only when a player was attempting to use torrent.
I have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.