• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Configurable Amount of Bending Chooses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I feel like this would help server owners a lot so they wouldn't have to always set up ranks and such for this to happen, or have to have a staff member to rechoose someone's bending (the server I mainly play on has that. Trust me, it's time consuming sometimes and it's inconvenient)

I think that having a configurable amount of bending changes and bending additions would be a great idea.
By Default, you'd only have one bending change and zero bending additions (/b add)
With the config, you could have it so people could do /b ch two times in a row

I don't really see how this could be a harmful addition to the plugin, and I feel like this would give server owners more options when creating a server.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you have permissions configured correctly, people should be able to rechoose their own bending so I don't see how that's an issue (bending.command.rechoose).

But apart from that, you want it so people can add like one element depending on server configuration?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
If you have permissions configured correctly, people should be able to rechoose their own bending so I don't see how that's an issue (bending.command.rechoose).

But apart from that, you want it so people can add like one element depending on server configuration?
What I want is the ability to set a certain amount of times a person can choose / rechoose their bending, but after the certain amount of times is up that you set it to, you can't rechoose
you could have it so people could do /b ch two times in a row

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What I want is the ability to set a certain amount of times a person can choose / rechoose their bending, but after the certain amount of times is up that you set it to, you can't rechoose
Right, okay. What you said before wasn't very clear.

I've seen some servers use CommandSigns for rechoosing of bending. They can have cooldowns and let users access commands they can't normally access (so it only works through the sign, etc)

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Right, okay. What you said before wasn't very clear.

I've seen some servers use CommandSigns for rechoosing of bending. They can have cooldowns and let users access commands they can't normally access (so it only works through the sign, etc)
Alright, though I do think letting server owners configure the amount of times their players can rechoose a bending before they or add an additional bending before they can't anymore would be a better solution than having to download and install svs.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't see why this would be beneficial. Why would a server owner allow you to change element only a set amount of times? That seems really weird to me. You ether allow them to not change or allow them to constantly change / change with cooldowns.

I can't understand how this would be used, it seems like a weird concept to me. Because of that reason and the fact you can accomplish this with server signs, I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.