• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Concept Designer Application

HydroMan

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
All i can say that I like how the plugin grown into and i wanna continue making in that way, by approving the plugin's fans considered changes, replacements, removes to the plugin that allows for it to further more improve and evolve.

Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:

(This is one of my three (best of all) suggestions that i think are the best by my opinion)
WaterBubble
Despite of this being deny, i still think this would be best utility combo for waterbenders, no matter if it is rejected :)
Classes for Benders
Banjan Tree

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?

I will be working on PK (Core) and PK (RPG). And maybe probably for PK (Probending)

Country / Time Zone:
Lithuania / (UTC+02:00) Eastern European Time

Additional Relevant Skills:

I have very creative mind on what each bending element should have and the avatar universe itself. I can even tell whenever a suggestion is a good or bad to fit for the plugin. I know most of the limitation of game, of what is possible and what is not. I think that i won't have any problem speaking with the other CD members, as im pretty such friendly and that all i can say :) and can take any decision if everyone would agree on (unless i would have a strong intention for something that could work out).