• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid concept designer application

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes I know I have probably applied for the most things out of everyone on the forums. 4 out of the 5. The reason I do this is because I feel I would do an acceptable job in any of them that I have applied for. I love the plugin and I want to help.
If I have applied for too many and one or two need to be removed, I would appreciate if it were developer and/or wiki team. I feel o have ruined my chances for wiki team and am still a very learning dev.

Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
I feel I would do a good job as it, I always know the line when it comes to if a something is possible, logical, and would be a balance to the plugin which it is in.

Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
Most proud of: Spirit sub types
Other two: earthbenders particles and lavawall

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
The core plugin

Country / Time Zone:
U.s.a EST

Additional Relevant Skills:
Logical thinking
Identic memory specifically writing
Remember almost every episode of atla and tlk
I think outside the box, inside the box, and all around the hypercube (hypercube is a cube in the 4th dimension)