• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Concept Designer App

Sorin

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
I have always loved the plugin and most the people of the forum and I have always loved looking through suggestions and sharing my thought's as well as I have always wanted to help further the plugin but i'm not good at coding obviously, so becoming a concept designer is really my best bet besides suggesting things. So all in all the reason I want to be a concept designer is because I love this plugin and want to help as much as I can. As well as i have a lot of free time
Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
So these aren't good but they are all I have due to me just going through other suggestions both of mine where denied but I posted these when I was newer to the forum. Also I was very ignorant to things related to project korra at that time due to me being very new.
- http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/torrent-redirection.1893/
- http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/new-water-combo.1894/
Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
In all honestly I would love to work on core but i'm flexible so really anything that I can help with. I am also very interested in and willing to help with pro bending if I can
Country / Time Zone:
(UTC+10:00) Sydney
Additional Relevant Skills:
I am a people person, usually I can solve issues pretty quickly, i'm a team player I love working in teams, I love solving issues, I am very active on the forums, I can understand bad grammar, I am open minded and love hearing new ideas, constantly on the forums, usually pg friendly, i'm willing to devote most of my time to helping as much as I can, and most of the time I make sure I have very good grammar.
and my display name is Soringaming

Thank's for reading, and I hope you consider me for a concept designer!
- Sorin

Last edited: