• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Community Moderator Application

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Moderator:
I always wanted to be part of the community ever since I found about ProjectKorra. Although... I've seen much rude language and unnecessary verbal fighting. If I were there as Moderator, I would have warn them. If they kept doing and refusing to stop being rude, I would reasonably punish them in order to keep balance and stop chaos from happening. So all in all, I would love to be a Moderator to keep peace in our lovely community! :)

Prior Community Moderating Experience:
I've had 2 experiences of being a Moderator in severs and websites. But sadly both of the servers I've been in were both closed due to finacial issues.

Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community:
I have a great ability of being in a positive mood in almost all situations. I also have a great abilty to work in a team very well. And last but not least, I also have a great skill of speed to completing tasks on time!

Time Zones you can cover:
USA, Central Time (Iowa & Chicago)

Last edited: