• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Combustion explosion, rather than diffuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiam

Verified Member
Right now, combustion disappears when it comes in contact with other bending moves, It think it should explode on the spot, that would make it much more realistic to the series, when it hits ANYTHING, It explodes. this would make it easier to hurt a combustion bender. It doesn't make sense how it just disappears.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Right now, combustion disappears when it comes in contact with other bending moves, It think it should explode on the spot, that would make it much more realistic to the series, when it hits ANYTHING, It explodes. this would make it easier to hurt a combustion bender. It doesn't make sense how it just disappears.
It explodes right now when hitting blocks, but not if it comes in contact with an entity. The combustion bender could just punch after it is shot to make it explode where it is.

Kiam

Verified Member
Im talking about it hitting another bending move, Like how if it gets hit with watermanipulation it just dissapears.

ashe36

Verified Member
You can make that happen yourself. Combustion is very useful if you use the click to make it explode. I would know XD

Kiam

Verified Member
You cant click it after it hits a bending move, the bending move just makes the blast disappear. I think it should explode, rather than disappear

Kiam

Verified Member
Thats the whole point of this thread, I think it should explode on contact, not having combustion benders click it. That way you can stop a combustion and possibly harm the bender responsible (much like the show)

Status
Not open for further replies.