• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Combos without bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthirten13

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: Project Korra Core
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version) 1.6.0 Beta 11
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) A combination glitch
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.
I'm staff on a server who uses this plugin, and I thought I had seen a fast running player who had just been water bending (which would have been hacks had they been water), but when I b who-ed them. I found out they were chi. However, b who showed me they still had the water moves bound, and although they could not use the specific moves, they could use the icebullet combo. Upon testing this myself, in which I (an avatar with air-only binds) had my bending taken away, but not my binds cleared. I found myself still able to do all of the combos. Basically, if binds are not cleared after a removal or changing in bending, as long as the old binds still stay, you can use combos.
  • What should be happening instead
Obviously without a bending type you should not be able to use combos of that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.