• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ChiBlockers can jump over 4,5 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Nothing to dractic about this suggestion, but I thougth this would look abit cool. I still expect to this being deny.

What the title applies, is not that all what seems like.

So ok. Chi can jump over 4 blocks right. Well I was thinking, if over those blocks there was a slab (ik, what a coincidence, today all we talk about slabs, lol. It was not my intention to make a third post (including the bug report), I just thought of this idea when I encouter this obstacle practical method. What a coincidence, am I right?) ,theoretically it should be possible for the chi block to atleast proceed on hang to it, in a pause, by comparing the size on how small slab is to accomplishing this feet unlike the full block.

So anyway, what I suggest: Whenever a chi blocker tries to jump a barrier (not referring to the barrier block, lol) 4 block wall with a slab on top of it, the parkourer chi will than freeze in a spot where the head meets, as if representing the CB hanging onto it with his hands. While in this...ehh...position? The User can left click on the block infront of him to complete the jump, leaping onto/over that slab. If instead, right clicked, will make the user let go of the wall and to fall back.

That's the closest picture I could find:

HydroMan

Verified Member
If possible, make it so that the position when it is in a punch/place mode frozen in time?
I found that how I said it where the user will hover, makes it abit unrealistic from my eye. So I prefer that the upper legs meet the slab position.

Loony

Verified Member
This suggestion seems weird and I don't really see a use for it.

What you're describing is parkour. Any person can do this, it isn't just Chiblockers. This type of parkour doesn't exist in Minecraft and I honestly don't see how this will aid Chiblockers.

I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.