• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Can't install abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
My report is about abilities not wanting to work on my server. First let me tell you what versions I'm using.

ProjectKorra v.1.6.0 (latest)
Spigot 1.8

Okay so the problem is that installed abilities don't show up in the /Bending Display menu. When I try to bind them it says, "That is not an ability." So they are not in the game.

How I installed them was by putting the .jar files in plugins/projectkorra/abilities. Then I both tried restarting the server and reloading the plugin. Nothing worked. The abilities were up to date and it was IceWall and SnowStorm for those who are wondering.

I have no idea why it's not working for me, I've tried for hours but nothing is working.

Tell me what to do please!!!

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Apparently that's either a error with bending plugin or the ability developer. Do /bending debug and post it here. And also, have you ever installed any other moves in any beta or something?

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Okay so this is solved now! The problem for me was that I had an old Factions plugin installed. If anyone has the same problem and has factions installed, try playing without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.