• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bloodbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ignore my BloodBending MultiAbility Suggestion, as I thought of now it would better to be as a seperate move and I'm discarding the whole idea of it, as it isn't worth in being how I wanted/request it to be.

Amon could bloodbend two people at a time, especally when one of them was out of his sight. Basically, while you are bloodbending one player/mob, you can right him/her/it to leave the being hovering in the air. If you right clicked that creature while its feet was touching on a solid surface, it will be immobilized on that place block, unable to leave that spot for certain amount of time (configurable), but yoo will still need to hold shift to maintain focus in keeping it hovering and controlled by you. After that is done, the bloodbender can right click to start to bloodbend another victim, while the first (aka previous one) is hovering in place, freely without it following your cursor. Right click again on the current bloodbend living being to immobilize it aswell. It will depent on how many beings bloodbender can bent how in the config.yml settings. Right clicking on the immobilize player/mob will make it (un)mobilized again, allowing it to move that entity anywhere with your cursor (that is if your still haven't let go of shift).

P.S. This will be applied to the existing BloodBending ability.

I think I covered anything. For me, this looks pretty balance how I organised it, but if you still find an op aspect of it, please let me so I can tweak those flaws if they seem to be actually overpowered.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
You can't right click without clicking a block or holding something. This idea seems completely unlike what Amon did, and many suggestions similar to this have been denied. I'll have to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.