• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied BloodBending Re-Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
SamuraiSnowMan said:
You can't right click without clicking a block or holding something. This idea seems completely unlike what Amon did, and many suggestions similar to this have been denied. I'll have to do the same
Actually you can right click a mob/player for the interaction to happen. So how about if you right click the first player with bloodbending, you will cause him to levitate for as long you are holding, but you will be unable to move the other creature except leaving it hanging immoblized like with the first person. Again, the player right clicked will be hanging on the spot for as long you are holding shift, and while they are that way you cant move with bloodbending anything except cause someone to freeze.

Also, there will be limit on how far can you leave the person hanging while walking away from their distance.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
As I said in my comment last time, this is also unlike what Amon actually did. Amon took control of both of them at the same time - not just holding them there in the same spot.
Currently avatarstate bloodbending holds many players. It'd be rather unbalanced to allow all bloodbenders to be able to hold as many people as they want in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.