• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Bending Toggle and Permaremove

Kiam

Verified Member
Currently, you cant toggle an individual person's bending, and if their bending is permaremoved, there is no way for even an admin to restore it. I am using the newest dev build

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
By saying,"if their bending is permaremoved", do you mean if you use /b remove? Just use /b ch <name> <Element>.. that will 'restore' their bending..

Kiam

Verified Member
No, If I use /b permaremove and then try to rechoose their element for them, I cant.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Well when an admin has the command, I don't see why you would want that.. The point is to permanently remove bending... Just use /b remove if you want to readd it..

Esteban

Verified Member
Well when an admin has the command, I don't see why you would want that.. The point is to permanently remove bending... Just use /b remove if you want to readd it..
with /bending remove the player could rechoose their bending. I think he wants it to be like permaremove is like temp ban temporarily remove their bending and not even admins can restore it

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
with /bending remove the player could rechoose their bending. I think he wants it to be like permaremove is like temp ban temporarily remove their bending and not even admins can restore it
If you really cared to tempban a player from bending, just remove their permissions to rechoose it or use bending...

Kiam

Verified Member
It used to be the way to take a players bending so they couldnt rechoose.
An admin should always be able to override a bending remove, even if its permanent

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It used to be the way to take a players bending so they couldnt rechoose.
An admin should always be able to override a bending remove, even if its permanent
Hmmmm. I see where your coming from, yeh admins should be able to override but some servers may not want players to rechoose

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
ONLY READ THE EDIT!

I agree, there should always be an override. I actually did this to myself (I am the owner), trying to remove my avatar abilities so I could see if the default group's abilities are the same from my abilities. I made myself the lowest rank and then perma-removed my bending. /b add works, but I suppose I can never use /b choose. Sorry for being so stupid, but I think there should always be a command undoing the permaremoving.

EDIT: I found a solution. Do the same command again. /bending permaremove <playername> and it restores their bending.