• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Plugin Boost?

asim681

Verified Member
Is there a way you can make ProjectKorra less laggier? Cause now I see that its mostly hitting the CPU, and when it hits 20 or more players, the CPU drops to 4 TPS. If you could, could you edit the items that are carrying a ton of weight and reduce them to make a server more sufficient in running?

Kiam

Verified Member
I'm getting this as well, for some reason the newer builds are hitting the CPU, Hard.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Like I said another another post, if you reduce the size of waterbubble and airbubble, you won't get as much of a TPS drop.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Asim are you running a factions server? If you are make sure you constantly clear out inactive factions.

Kiam

Verified Member
I have waterbubble and airbubble disabled, and I still get huge lag issues. Are you saying that factions make things laggy? And Yes, Asim, older versions do seem to be less laggy

Kiam

Verified Member
Yes, the older versions of PK, but not the official build. Use beta 17 or 16. Those worked really well with very little lag for me at least. Nothing I am saying is guaranteed to be correct, its just what Ive experienced.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Mist has said that he doesn't want people using old builds as he feels it is going backwards.