• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Bending Not Showing?

MexiSwift

So I'm playing on this custom-made server with a bunch of different mods and such. The commands work fine and everyone else's bending is displaying for me, but whenever I try to use Earthbending (or any other bending for that matter), it won't show up for anyone until I relog (ex. RaiseEarth wont actually raise the earth until I log off the server, then it'll show up for everyone else including me when i get back on.) I don't know if its something with the plugin or the mods that are in the server, but please help.

kingbirdy

Verified Member
could you get in contact with one of your server admins/owners and ask them to check in here? there's not much we can do without knowing if this is causing any kinds of console errors or what other plugins they're running, etc.

MexiSwift

https://gyazo.com/b41b1803a1c0fb1e06cb051e94282453
These are all the plugins they're running. I've also discovered that it'll let me bend on sand, but not any other ground block. I have to relog to actually see what happened on Dirt, Grass, etc. but it'll work just fine on sand. I had the owner check Console, and there were no errors. Is there anything else I should be looking for or is that enough information?

jedk1

https://gyazo.com/b41b1803a1c0fb1e06cb051e94282453
These are all the plugins they're running. I've also discovered that it'll let me bend on sand, but not any other ground block. I have to relog to actually see what happened on Dirt, Grass, etc. but it'll work just fine on sand. I had the owner check Console, and there were no errors. Is there anything else I should be looking for or is that enough information?
Could you or the owner of the server post the /pk debug contents into a pastebin and put the link here?