• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bending entity displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris204

Verified Member
First off, I have no idea how easy/difficult this would be, I am just throwing ideas out there.

A lot of servers make it so you can only pic one Element. and sure, a basic description of each power is nice, but I was thinking, why not have a show and tell type of system implemented.

could run off of commands, or signs (plugin support?) where you have an armor stand as the "your person here" and upon pressing button/sign, or entering a command, it will show you what the moves can do, using the stand as the "player" doing the moves.

in this way, we can setup tutorial hallways that give you a really good look at what each element can do (especially on the servers that use the additions like fire breath and others) before making your final choice.

Loony

Verified Member
This isn't really what the plugin is about, feels more like a cool feature to a server. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.