• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
We all know that how powerfull avatar is. Although, don't get me wrong I do like how it is powerfull, but.... there should be a factor for the avatar to switch its ability of the level wanna use. For example, first time seeing avatarstate in action, Aang use it to waterspout out. He could have spout that whirlpool pillar that could have covered all of the ocean he was in, but he didn't (considering with comparison how one of the avatars use airblast to blown a gust of air that blew throught across all of the FOREST in a flashback scene) . This proves that avatar can control its power level, to make minimium or maximium affect than how (s)he is limited to only maximium potential in the plugin.

So if an avatar shifts in avatarstate while it's active, it will toggle on-off the buff factor of bending.

I don't know it I explained cleary. Let me rephrase it, If I didn't made it understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.