• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: Electroclips
Elements: lightning/metal
How used: [shift] (metalclips) > [l-click] (lightning) > use metalclips normally
Description: so this would be metalclips basically but with one difference - shock power. What this does is adds shock damage to regular metalclips (not when 4th clip is applied) that does .5 damage every 2 - 3 seconds that the victim is trapped. Additionally, when a player runs by, the shock damage has a certain chance to jump to the unsuspecting victim and deal 1 heart of damage and has a chance of causing paralysis.

When the player uses this, I think of them floating the metal with one hand, and then shocking it with the other so that they don't get electrocuted in the process.

Thanks for reading! Post suggestions!

Last edited:

DanStryder

Verified Member
<3 I'm loving your usage of lightning yet again xD Would it be possible to shoot lightning at them if you were sneaking on clips? So I wanna drag a player to to me and deal them a small shock of electricity. We all know that if the bender charges his lightning is stronger, I only wanna deal a small charge here

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That would be good, pulling them closer and dealing a small amount of damage. How would you do it though?

Kwesi

Verified Member
A nice suggestion, but I don't know. I feel like MetalClips is one of those abilities that deserves its own exclusiveness. The behaviour of MetalClips is rather distinct and I have qualms about mixing it with other attributes, although, I will just say that's a personal thing. This ability could work though, so good job on bringing it to the community's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.