• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Airbending aesthetic~

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to make a post in order to change Airbending a bit more cool on the aesthetic side. I'll make separate areas for things I personally thing should be changed :)

1)Particles!
I'm sure all of us are familiar with and/or at least used to the way it looks, but the way air looks now doesn't look like "real" air, though I'm already conscious it'll never be. I think that the particles should be switched to something less plentiful, like the swirl particles on some servers. Or if this can't be changed, at least make it where in the config you can change it!

2)Moves!

Note how the air swipe that was sent out wasn't like a spray can like the one in pk, but gradually progressed, not to mention splashing around and past the wall it slammed against. It would also look cool if air could go around objects for example, lets say you have multiple air pillars assorted, the blast's damage from lets say an air swipe would cease but the wind would still carry through, dealing knockback to whoever isn't directly behind said pillars.

3)Airswipe in specific
I feel like Airswipe instead of looking like an aerosol, should look like an actual moving crescent cut instead of the way it looks right now (as shown in the 1st gif). Not only that, but I believe that there should be slight variation between each swipe, coming out horizontally, vertically, or diagonally on random intervals.

Please leave comments and criticism below
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm sure all of us are familiar with and/or at least used to the way it looks, but the way air looks now doesn't look like "real" air, though I'm already conscious it'll never be. I think that the particles should be switched to something less plentiful, like the swirl particles on <I REMOVED THE NAME>. Or if this can't be changed, at least make it where in the config you can change it!
You already can change it

V

Vidcom

I edited your post, no advertising please! To change config, find airbending particles, and use WHITESMOKE, SPELL or BLACKSMOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.