• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
In the show, whenever an Airbender was falling from a great distance they used to use air beneath them to slow themselves down, taking less or no damage when they fell.
That's why I'm suggesting that when an Airbender is falling from a big distance (maybe 20 blocks) instead of simply not taking damage, they would start to slow down (from 7 blocks from the ground) and air would appear beneath them, suggesting that they're slowing themselves down so they don't take damage.
If they're falling from less than 20 blocks, they wouldn't take any damage and this effect wouldn't happen.

The speed of falling and the distance from the ground when the effects activate would be configurable, as well as the distance from the ground you fall from to trigger the effect.

Moonelight

Verified Member
This ability is unfortunately not needed.
Maybe remake this idea, it's the slowing down that makes the idea not suit for the plugin.

Sorry, but I have to Deny this.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
This ability is unfortunately not needed.
Maybe remake this idea, it's the slowing down that makes the idea not suit for the plugin.

Sorry, but I have to Deny this.
Lock it ^-^

Also I personally like the idea, as if you ever seen the show Aang made air beneath him to slow himself down. Maybe not slow down from 7 blocks, but just slow down at 1 or 2 blocks and play a particle effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.