• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Additions to moves that exist already!

mythos

I think adding some more depth to moves to provide more uses than their obvious ones will really continue to make this plugin a premier plugin for Minecraft servers. Some examples of awesome features moves have is airblast pushing/closing doors, tornado redirecting entities like MudSurge, etc. I think it would be nice to see this trend continue and here are a couple moves I think would benefit the most from revamps/additions to their uses.

Lightning- Lightning should be one of the most high risk, high reward moves in firebending. As we've seen many times in the show, inability to properly redirect it or direct it can result in extreme damage. I think Lightning should be more akin to combustion, where if hit when charged, it will explode in your face, much like it did to Zuko when he attempted to channel lightning. In addition, lightning when it interacts with certain blocks or types of armor, like iron and gold armor//blocks, should have a similar effect to when it hits water, a spreading out spider-web effect. Water and metal are both excellent conductors and should act as such. A final suggestion is that Lightning should have some sort of explosion on impact, as seen when Zuko redirected lightning at Ozai in The Day of Black Sun episode. This would give lightning a SIGNIFICANT buff that in my opinion it deserves. It is canonically the most powerful firebending move period, but its current design and feature list does not represent that. I've talked with several on the discord and it seems that some of them also think these changes would make lightning more formidable and also more accurate to canon.

EarthArmor- EarthArmor when equipped should have a slowness effect of some sort, as well as perhaps making you sink when in water. This would make earthbending versus a waterbender a bit riskier and add depth to the meta. Earthbenders are notorious for their strength and willpower in the show, however they are not immune to the effects of weight and gravity. EarthArmor as it stands on most servers is usually a last resort move for earthbenders to try and survive during the latter portions of a fight, however it is generally speaking a free 2-5 hearts, depending on the configuration. Also as mentioned above in the lightning portion, when using EarthArmor on metal objects, I suggest they are made to have increased damage when hit by lightning. Getting struck by lightning in a metal suit is a recipe for disaster. Outside of realistic reasons, it would make Earth users have more risk involved with a move that for the longest time has been basically just free health.

If some of these changes exist already, awesome! I have tested these both and to my experience these are not how the moves currently function.

Last edited:

Dankord19

Great ideas.

I like the idea of explosive lightning, more canonical.

For earth armor maybe you could gain a resistance buff and you lose the ability to jump as well as swim.