• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

ABANDONED Burrow Combo 1.0

Element:
Earth

Usage:
Start the combo sequence by right clicking (On a block) with the ability "Collapse" selected on your hotbar, and then hold shift, the ability will dig a 2 high hole (Minecraft player size) and put you inside it. Release shift to pop out of the hole early or just wait till the max duration. In order for the ability to work you have to stand on an earthbendable block that has another one under it.

Combo:
Collapse (Right Click on a block) > Collapse (Hold Shift).

Description:
Sink yourself quickly into the ground to dodge fast abilities.

Permission:
bending.ability.Burrow

Configurable Parameters:

Cooldown: How long the ability will be "disabled" until the next usage (In milliseconds)
e.g.
1000 = 1 second.

Default: 10000 (10 Seconds).

Max Duration: The maximum time the bender will stay in the ground.

Default: 5000 (5 Seconds).

There is always a place for improvement, so please suggest what needs to be improved!

I'd like to mention that the concept was taken from this thread after the thread author agreed for me to implement the idea.:
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/earthcombo-burrow.3341/#post-46142

ProjectKorra Version Needed:
I used ProjectKorra 1.7.0 (Full Release & Recommended), but I assume you can use ProjectKorra 1.7.10 Beta 13 and up.

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Ron
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

I really like it! It just works fine and it is pretty useful. This is an ability that should be a default earthcombo :)
As the suggestor of this combo, it makes me proud to see a simple thing that could change earth a lot. Thank you for a great addition to bending.
Sort of needs more work, but very nice and easy utility combo. You should try to design more!
Ron
Ron
Would you like to explain what you would what to see? how can I design it better?