• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

K
Kirrasio
No problem, I was wondering if you would be able to put a permission node to either use the compass for bending gui at all or if you could put permission nodes for choosing an element through it (maybe follow the project korra choose bending permission node bending.command.choose.*).
K
Kirrasio
We're currently running a fully customized holographic system and I really love the ability binding part of the gui but if they are able to choose their bending through the gui it breaks the hologram system that we have setup.
Thank you for your time.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
It should already follow the basic ProjectKorra permissions for choosing elements and rechoosing them (they must have bending.command.choose or bending.command.rechoose to change their element). To run the command itself, there is the permission node bendinggui.command

Hope that helps
K
Kirrasio
It's not reading the permission nodes, it lets the user choose even though they cannot do it through the plugin with the choose element cmd.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
What permission nodes are you denying them? BendingGUI should abide by permissions, but I'll double check now
K
Kirrasio
bending.command.choose and bending.command.rechoose - I also added them per bending type and they still show and work in the gui.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Okay, I've confirmed a bug with checking bending.command.choose. Please hold tight for a bit
K
Kirrasio
It's still allowing me to choose from the menu, I did a lucky permissions verbose and it says the command is registering as false when we use the command but does not show up when it's used in the gui.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Does a message come up at least? I'm not sure what you mean by "The command is registering as false" either.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Ok, try redownload and test again. Hopefully this should fix it this time
K
Kirrasio
Sorry, luckypermissions allows you to see what your permissions are when a user uses a command or item with a permission node requirement. Here's what happens when a user uses the choose command. https://luckperms.github.io/verbose/#LTu0xgAWQ5