• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Yeah lol. It's good stuff.

Also gonna get a physical copy of it when it comes out lol
Reactions: Pride
Pride
Pride
Jesus. You're obsessed with the movie. XD
Can't blame ya. Augmented Reality would literally be the best thing ever.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
But it was SO GOOD. I do love the series as a whole. It was the first anime I watched; but regardless I still love it. Also can't wait for Alicization xD
Pride
Pride
Same, I'm hyped for the new arc, as well. XD

I was late watching SAO, since I only discovered in during the middle of 2015. LMAO.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
I discovered it like 3/4 of the way through 2015 lol. That's really when I started watching anime
Pride
Pride
Oh wow. You are LATE.
I started watching Anime back in like 2008. Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Sgt. Frog, etc.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
xD Yes I was. But that doesn't mean I'm any worse off lol. Have you read the Alicization books, too?
Pride
Pride
Nah, I only heard about Alicization from my 'peers', and I skimmed through the Wikia. I should probably buy the Manga, tho. But that's work.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
From what I recall, the manga is no where near that. And lol, spoilers much. I've read the first 6 books, and am about to read them again (I stopped because there was no more translated lol)
Pride
Pride
Holy balls, then I'm gonna have to buy the books. Lmfao.
Rip translations.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
You can only buy the first 2 right now, since only 2 have been officially translated to english. The next 8 have been fan translated, and I believe there's still 2 to come
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Also to put that into perspective, Season 1 was 4 books. Season 2 was 4 books. This one arc is 12 books lol
Pride
Pride
Jesus Christ, how in the world do you know all of this. Lmfao.
Must be really addicted, bro.
Pride
Pride
Wot. That. Would be a lot to catch up to.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
You can learn anything on reddit. Not that hard to find out lol.

Think how big the anime is going to be. Unless they fuck it up. I really hope they don't xD