• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
IceDiscs

IceDiscs 1.2.0

Sc1_original

Verified Member
so the content is nice
but the ability didnt load for me, can u help me fix that ? also i think u are new to developers community. Good Luck !

Lord_Cacetus_

Verified Member
so the content is nice
but the ability didnt load for me, can u help me fix that ? also i think u are new to developers community. Good Luck !
Hi! Yes, of course I will help) most likely, the problem is either in the ProjectKorra version or the fact that the server on which you want to put this ability does not support functions from 1.19.2 and higher (since the display blocks appeared with this version)

Sc1_original

Verified Member
Hi! Yes, of course I will help) most likely, the problem is either in the ProjectKorra version or the fact that the server on which you want to put this ability does not support functions from 1.19.2 and higher (since the display blocks appeared with this version)
so the server version is 1.20.1 and the pk is 1.11.3