• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Iceclaws and FrostBreath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noatak

Verified Member
I
Seeing that you replied right after I edit my reply after yours, assuming you probably didnt notice the change. So I'm retyping it again..

Re-read the post. Did I meantion them being binds.

I don't know what you mean fall damage. What it has to do with anything with this?
Honestly, this is just a very bad suggestion.

Again, what this has to do with anything? To what are referring? FrostBreath?
You are so confusing dude
You said there is a 10% chance your frostbreath/iceclaws will work. That is completely unnecessary and just crazy lol

HydroMan

Verified Member
I

You are so confusing dude
You said there is a 10% chance your frostbreath/iceclaws will work. That is completely unnecessary and just crazy lol
  1. You probably didn't read the whole post and my updated replies to my post.
  2. I don't know what you are talking about. If you referring to jedcore addon abilities, than I'm not talking about them, as they aren't supported by the ProjectKorra plugin. This is the default and different than jedk1 ones those abilities that I'm suggesting.

Noatak

Verified Member
  1. You probably didn't read the whole post and my updated replies to my post.
  2. I don't know what you are talking about. If you referring to jedcore addon abilities, than I'm not talking about them, as they aren't supported by the ProjectKorra plugin. This is the default and different than jedk1 ones those abilities suggestions.
That.is.still.ridiculous.
10% chance of a move working is just wrong. I still don't understand what you are talking about lol
How about you explain it to me in a way that doesn't yell out ''I use waterbending to push creepers away from me''?

HydroMan

Verified Member
That.is.still.ridiculous.
10% chance of a move working is just wrong. I still don't understand what you are talking about lol
How about you explain it to me in a way that doesn't yell out ''I use waterbending to push creepers away from me''?
  • IceClaws functions with the use of IceSpike, FrostBreath - phasechange
  • Condensation system (not the addon Im referring to) could either be coded that it has 01% change of happening or work when there is no water within 50 radius from the user, so he wont be lazy spammer and looking like his bending water always from no where
  • My version of frostbreath is canon and realistic than the jedk1 one.
  • If you don't these stock abilities to have the same title of the jedk1's abilities, than deal with it = either by disabling one of these official moves and use the addon ones or if its not your server and yu don't own it, consult with the server owner to do so on his/her server.

Noatak

Verified Member
  • Condensation system (not the addon Im referring to) could either be coded that it has 01% change of happening or work when there is no water within 50 radius from the user, so he wont be lazy spammer and looking like his bending water always from no where
  • If you don't these stock abilities to have the same title of the jedk1's abilities, than deal with it = either by disabling one of these official moves and use the addon ones or if its not your server and yu don't own it, consult with the server owner to do so on his/her server.
LOL what?
I still think it's ridiculous.
01% chance? Dude.. C'mon now. xD
Jed's frostbreath is superior to yours in pvp aspect.
I don't care if it's not canon or not..
Combustion was a 1 shot kill in TLOK.. You want that canon as well?

Zeref_x

Ok I'm trying to understand what you mean....
Do you mean when you use the move there is a chance of your functions happening ?

HydroMan

Verified Member
If you wanna follow your logic, than fine, but don't be suprise seeing a new feature waterbenders creating surges without the use of water.

I'm here suggesting new aspects for the plugin, and not changes to the un-official abilities, which this isn't a place for that to do.

Noatak

Verified Member
If you wanna follow your logic, than fine, but don't be suprise seeing a new feature waterbenders creating surges without the use of water.

I'm here suggesting new aspects for the plugin, and not changes to the un-official abilities, which this isn't a place for that to do.
Okay.. LOL wait.
Surge out of no where? Are you kidding me? As if bottles weren't enough? Dude.. This is the upmost unnecessary post I've seen..
We already have autosourcing available.. And as if that wasn't enough.. this?? K
Also I doubt this will get added..

HydroMan

Verified Member
I've already stated that I do not care if it's PK core or Jedcore..
This is still really bad for a waterbender
.----.
I do care for the pk, but what you are asking is to not make an aspect because it is already exist as an addon.

That is like asking Notch to update an minecraft that is outdated.

Zeref_x

What real use does it have in bending I don't see what makes this good and worth adding to your server?
This is just bad for water benders and understand you're trying to make new ideas for the plugin but it has no real use and it's bad for water benders since (most) pk servers has the jedcore frost breath and you want to make a worse version of that ?

Noatak

Verified Member
I do care for the pk, but what you are asking is to not make an aspect because it is already exist as an addon.

That is like asking Notch to update an minecraft that is outdated.
Dude reread what you are saying... Also re read what I said. Why in the world would anyone want a move that will only work 10% of the time?
This shouldn't be added to PK.. Lol
It's just so silly to make moves based off of luck..

HydroMan

Verified Member
I appreciate your opinion that you don't like this, ok I understand that. But what you're doing is wrong, Is that you are trying to give support to an addon in my official move request for the plugin.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Dude reread what you are saying... Also re read what I said. Why in the world would anyone want a move that will only work 10% of the time?
This shouldn't be added to PK.. Lol
It's just so silly to make moves based off of luck..
Ok I get that, but you should not give support to an addon in non-addon thread.

Noatak

Verified Member
I appreciate your opinion that you don't like this, ok I understand that. But what you're doing is wrong, Is that you are trying to give support to an addon in my official move request for the plugin.
I never said we didn't need this because we already have Jed's FB?
????¿¿¿
I'm saying that a move that won't work all the time and is based off of luck does not deserve to be placed into core PK..
Nothing to do with Jed's FB. Thanks for respecting my opinion but I just really don't see the point in this.. Fun? No.. Useful.. Definitely not.. Diversity? Heck yeah. More waterbenders dying to fall damage :D!

HydroMan

Verified Member
What real use does it have in bending I don't see what makes this good and worth adding to your server?
For the condensation part, to give a waterbender an advantage in certain of times when there is no water. IceClaw is example of that and frostbreath allows to freeze certain blocks in order to break them fast and get its loot if u dont have a proper item to do so.

Noatak

Verified Member
Ok I get that, but you should not give support to an addon in non-addon thread.
I am not giving any sorts of support to Jed's FB. I even find it annoying as heck to fight against but this is completely ridiculous. The idea of a move not working all the time is SO cringey.. I'm sorry but that's just bad D:

KorraxAsami

Verified Member
I find it extremely unreasonable to make the percentage so low. First off in the show they could pull it out of thin air due to the moisture as well as nearby sources. The arenas bending servers make all have sources so your point saying "Out of thin air" isn't REALLY what's going on in the show or in the plugin. If you want the percentage to be that low than just get rid of the move in general.
Sources: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Waterbending
"However, the amount of water can be sufficient to form a usable weapon, such as ice claws, which do not need a lot of water to form"

Noatak

Verified Member
For the condensation part, to give a waterbender an advantage in certain of times when there is no water. IceClaw is example of that and frostbreath allows to freeze certain blocks in order to break them fast and get its loot if u dont have a proper item to do so.
I see where our disagreement comes from.
I am a strictly competitive and arena waterbender. You are a survival and factions waterbender.. That's how this move can be useful to YOU. I get it. I see it now. But this is USELESS and even cringey for arena servers. x.c

Status
Not open for further replies.