• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokem

Verified Member
Why haven't you made a suggestion to make it better?

May I all remind you, these things you're complaining about is in BETA'S.
Beta's people.
Are beta's perfect? No.
Are the things that are in beta's perfect? No.
Will the things in beta's ever be changed? Possibly.
If its BETA why not make it an addon? So people who like it can just get it

Loony

Verified Member
You still never replied about my screenshots and proof that you were involved with the lightning addon scam.
I got on cause I heard you was talking about me. I don't need to prove anything, especially to you. I didn't have no part in it. If I did, you would have seen me on your server actually doing harm, but you didn't.

Chkirby

Verified Member
I got on cause I heard you was talking about me. I don't need to prove anything, especially to you. I didn't have no part in it. If I did, you would have seen me on your server actually doing harm, but you didn't.
Still why would you and alexthecoder be involved in something like that? Aswell as some other player... I don't think he would just randomly add names to them and frame you, do you?

Loony

Verified Member
I see you've lowered to the correction of spelling? I'd fill this thread with plenty made by your Circle of Dev's.

That's some sassy talk for a Dev. They'll hire anyone these days...
Alex is a great coder, that's why he was hired. He doesn't have to be a sweet innocent person and to be honest, thank god he isn't because you're all attacking us right now lmao

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Still why would you and alexthecoder be involved in something like that? Aswell as some other player... I don't think he would just randomly add names to them and frame you, do you?
Evidently he added a ton of random people, since I highly doubt every single person on that list was online

Status
Not open for further replies.