• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Watermanip, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The watermanipulation thread I believe Isn't really talking about how the Log or whatever has changed. They're saying ProjectKorra has changed the way it works and it's functions with in the code it's self. As you said loony, WaterManipulation can now have its target changed with a click. This means, it only takes a click to move it instantly. It takes about two clicks, or a certain range to move the watermanipulation. I'm saying that you've all changed the watermanipulation by it's code. I'm saying the code has changed.

So you guys did purposely change the code right? You admit to changing the code? Even if it's a tad bit changed?
It says TLA changelog

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thanks though finny. Would you happen to have a link to that anyways though?
I do not think dynamic sourcing is in the watermanipulation class, so I would have to say that we haven't changed the watermanipulation ability directly.

Sketz

Verified Member
I do not think dynamic sourcing is in the watermanipulation class, so I would have to say that we haven't changed the watermanipulation ability directly.
I talked about dynamic sourcing in an older post. I'm asking if it's been changed in any way from the class it's self.
I know it has, but I want to see you guys agree to that. and you clearly don't even know.

I would also assume that It is in it's class, because dynamic torrent is in the torrent class.

Status
Not open for further replies.