• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbending Rework - Sourcing and Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Uhmmm. Not sure if we all fit in one corner doe. The basement is an option.
What about attic? The One that is covered with spiders and rats! I wonder why nobody goes to the bathroom where everyone can fit in if? There is a bloody mary sign outside the rooms door saying that she is in there, where nobody bothers to go there in where i'm kinda confused why they dont wanna go there and hang around with her. :|

Oppsies ,got off-topic...

Hero

Verified Member
What about attic? The One that is covered with spiders and rats! I wonder why nobody goes to the bathroom where everyone can fit in if? There is a bloody mary sign outside the rooms door saying that she is in there, where nobody bothers to go there in where i'm kinda confused why they dont wanna go there and hang around with her. :|

Oppsies ,got off-topic...
You can always just go in different rooms....

Hero

Verified Member
Except the basement ,and the one bedroom with screamin children where i think there is a radio playing those scream sounds :8
How about the bathroom with the dead person in it.....oops, that was supposed to be a secret.....

6tijn

Verified Member
Water isn't even my main element and I'll still do the same if this isn't added. ._.
Well water isn't really my main element either. I play as water the most, but I never get better in it. I'm just not good at spamming, that's why I want this so badly. In the show water always fascinated me the most, the fluidity, the waves, the splashes and the reusing of your sources. In the plugin it's all rigid spam now ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.