• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
cos we dont need to know that you are playing a shit game? duh?
Does anyone else see this post? XD this would cause a war in any anime community as they would feel it is insulting the entire anime and not just the game. But what do I know :p also Blaze I'd love to help with water arms. But I wouldn't be of much help.
85% of the time I post is to get people annoyed.
And 5 percent is to stop arguments like these.
Where's the other 10%?
this isnt twitter or facebook. we dont need to know what you are doing.
'murica. Or whatever flipping country people live in these days. Seems like most are English. Not American English.

Gold

Verified Member
Does anyone else see this post? XD this would cause a war in any anime community as they would feel it is insulting the entire anime and not just the game. But what do I know :p also Blaze I'd love to help with water arms. But I wouldn't be of much help.

Where's the other 10%?

'murica. Or whatever flipping country people live in these days. Seems like most are English. Not American English.
The other 10% is actually self-thoughted outputs

Gold

Verified Member
─▄▀▀▀▄────▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀─▀─▀▄▄▀█▄▀─▄▀─▄▀▄
█▄▀█───█─█▄▄▀─▄▀─▄▀▄
──█▄▄▀▀█▄─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▄█
─────▄████▀▀▀▀████─▀▄

Adam

Verified Member
It is very impressive that you pulled off such an idea. I was going to not read the thread.Anyways.

I like it, but i think if you make it like that, there will only be Ming Hua Waterbenders on all of the servers, using this move and these "combinations".
I don't think water arms will exist until someone actually dedicates loads of time to make Water Arms that is actually satisfying........

owlcool

Verified Member
It is very impressive that you pulled off such an idea. I was going to not read the thread.Anyways.

I like it, but i think if you make it like that, there will only be Ming Hua Waterbenders on all of the servers, using this move and these "combinations".
I don't think water arms will exist until someone actually dedicates loads of time to make Water Arms that is actually satisfying........
upload_2015-2-24_12-15-30.jpeg

Matt

Verified Member
@Blaze590 has done something very similar with plain actual water instead of easy(seems to be obvious, but might not be the case?) particles. This could also have moves made for only waterarms and hook into /b p.
Blazes one is super basic and it's not really controlling water arms (the way I would see it) it seems to be more of a WaterWhip

owlcool

Verified Member
Is this still about suggestions waterarms or ... Has a war started between coders o-o

Now FIGHT!!!!!! Coders, other coders, Captain *Murica, Iron Man, what's the difference? PROJECTKORRA CIVIL WAR STARTS NOW!!! Pick your side, Is Waterarms Impossible along with plenty of other wanted things? Or are the developers saying untruthfully that it is impossible?
@Blaze590, make sure to pack up the ammo.
@Gold, just be yourself in this war.
@owlcool will supply meme support.

jedk1

Now FIGHT!!!!!! Coders, other coders, Captain *Murica, Iron Man, what's the difference? PROJECTKORRA CIVIL WAR STARTS NOW!!! Pick your side, Is Waterarms Impossible along with plenty of other wanted things? Or are the developers saying untruthfully that it is impossible?
@Blaze590, make sure to pack up the ammo.
@Gold, just be yourself in this war.
@owlcool will supply meme support.
Fine you want the truth? There is a secret organisation between a group of the elite coders called the illumicoders. They control which moves pass and which don't. Oh you thought that was the CDs? Guess again.

owlcool

Verified Member
Fine you want the truth? There is a secret organisation between a group of the elite coders called the illumicoders. They control which moves pass and which don't. Oh you thought that was the CDs? Guess again.
THEN WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS!!! THIS WAR WILL BE LIKE WW2 WON'T IT?!?!?

NOW WHO WANTS TO BE CHURCHILL?!?!?

owlcool

Verified Member
Captain America=Developers, Woody.
Iron Man= @Blaze590, @owlcool, Buzz Lightyear, Watermelon cat, Water Spit Olympic, Spartan Soldier, etc. If you Want to be on a side, then choose a side!!! It isn't that hard!!!

Last edited:

jedk1

Captain America=Developers, Woody.
Iron Man= @Blaze590, @owlcool, Buzz Lightyear, Watermelon cat, Water Spit Olympic, Spartan Soldier, etc. If you Want to be on a side, then choose a side!!! It isn't that hard!!!
Er no. You aren't on the elite coder side.... IronMan is way better than Captain America. You guys can go play with your memes else where. Leave the cool IronMan shit to us ;)

Is Happening, correction. The first Projectkorra Civil War is happening here, btw.
*"accidentally" blacklists owlcool from all of my addons* oops. What war?

Status
Not open for further replies.