• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I mean this with no offence, but some of us wanted a non buggy/glitchy version. At the time when I made my version for instance, I didn't like any of the versions out there as none of them did what I wanted. Sure they throw metal (which is one of the core aspects of metal bending imo so you cant really claim the whole of metal bending in one move) but I wanted one which allows me to throw my armor at someone and have it equip on them etc. As something owlcool helped me prove. "People are never happy with what is there".
*ponders about uploading magnetize*
They could have at least used something else for metalbending instead of iron ingots, ex. Iron trapdoor, iron door, iron block, etc.

jedk1

They could have at least used something else for metalbending instead of iron ingots, ex. Iron trapdoor, iron door, iron block, etc.
Iron ingots are the obvious choice when making a move like this. If you want to go into this tho, then why not call out carbo for metalfragments shooting iron ingots? huh?

owlcool

Verified Member
Iron ingots are the obvious choice when making a move like this. If you want to go into this tho, then why not call out carbo for metalfragments shooting iron ingots? huh?
I haven't seen metal fragments, that is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.