• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Er no. You aren't on the elite coder side.... IronMan is way better than Captain America. You guys can go play with your memes else where. Leave the cool IronMan shit to us ;)

*"accidentally" blacklists owlcool from all of my addons* oops. What war?
Can i be cool iron man

owlcool

Verified Member
Er no. You aren't on the elite coder side.... IronMan is way better than Captain America. You guys can go play with your memes else where. Leave the cool IronMan shit to us ;)

*"accidentally" blacklists owlcool from all of my addons* oops. What war?
Do you really think I friggin care about discharge? I am not going to have a server anytime soon, so it doesn't actually matter. If the "elite" coders can't figure out that watermanipulation spam isn't cannon and fireblast spam is, then I doubt they are that elite.

owlcool

Verified Member
Really? Because I have never seen iron man ride a motorcycle, and I have seen Captain America do so.

Actually no, I think you look more like the Winter Soldier from your Avatar.

And yes, I do believe that your avatar is an actual photo at either taken by yourself or taken of you. Reasons why.
1. It is low quality of a photo, so it simply would look like it would be taken from a phone.
2. If you are a motorcycle fan, you aren't going to go looking through the internet for a low quality photo of somebody else riding a motorcycle, if you own a motorcycle you are going to be posting a picture of yourself on your motorcycle.
3. The voice in the instructional videos that you made seem to match up with what I would imagine someone looking like that would sound like, and there is little reason to think the voice was faked through technology, as people simply don't do that without sounding like a complete robot on a average salary.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
So what are you @jedk1? Are you the Winter Soldier? Are you captain america?
Anyways, lets correlate some things together.
Super hero registration act: There were two sides, pro and anti registration. pro registration pretty much includes all of shield, thor, captain america, etc.
Anti registration consisted of, Black panther, Daredevil, Nick fury, Herecules, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Quicksilver, The Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Spider-man, Spider-woman, Doctor Strange, Iron Fist and the Sub Mariner.
People against waterarms are pro registration. People for waterarms are against registration(Lets just try and make this a little marvel silver war, kk?).
I am Iron Fist. http://marvel.com/universe/Civil_War

Last edited:

jedk1

So what are you @jedk1? Are you the Winter Soldier? Are you captain america?
Anyways, lets correlate some things together.
Super hero registration act: There were two sides, pro and anti registration. pro registration pretty much includes all of shield, thor, etc.
Anti registration consisted of, Black panther, Daredevil, Nick fury, Herecules, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Quicksilver, Wolverine, Spider-man, Spider-woman, Doctor Strange, Iron Fist and the Sub Mariner.
People against waterarms are pro registration. People for waterarms are against registration(Lets just try and make this a little marvel silver war, kk?).
I am Iron Fist. http://marvel.com/universe/Civil_War
Im batman.

jedk1

I change again. Im IronMan... cos... well... ill be RDJ IronMan... *starts fantasing about RDJ mmmm (inlove) <3 <3 <3*
Im also Batman. Cos he gets da awesome motorbike.
And im the joker cos i like to watch the world burn.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I change again. Im IronMan... cos... well... ill be RDJ IronMan... *starts fantasing about RDJ mmmm (inlove) <3 <3 <3*
Im also Batman. Cos he gets da awesome motorbike.
And im the joker cos i like to watch the world burn.
So who do we get?

FoldKittah

Verified Member
It would be cool when using waterwave... I think when using phasechange towards waterarms, user can locally freeze the tip if the waterarm allowing you to grab players with 10 sec cooldown each grab??

Attachments

HydroMan

Verified Member
All hail to @jedk1 ,for making this an addon. Thank you all Lord for making this f******(parton my language) amazing ability. Waterbenders now look more badass as ever seen before :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.