• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied RockSlide

Should this be considered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Okay soo, I get what you mean now, about the earthsmash, just got done testing it, and yes, you can ride it.

And i find that very cool. But my main goal is still *WaterSeal* >.>

:), Ik that hasn't been developed in anyway yet XD!

Thank you. I see what you're saying.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
It's not exactly the same, but close enough. I don't think they need to create a whole new move for this when earth smash is out

V

Vidcom

If we're implementing ice cream bending, can I get some strawberry? Do I have to be fire for that? I just want some Ben & Jerry's, Mist starves us at PK headquarters ;-;

Sketz

Verified Member
If we're implementing ice cream bending, can I get some strawberry? Do I have to be fire for that? I just want some Ben & Jerry's, Mist starves us at PK headquarters ;-;

xD, okay i get it!, i forgot rockroad waz an icecream Dx

The main name of the move, is RockSlide... :l

V

Vidcom

xD, okay i get it!, i forgot rockroad waz an icecream Dx

The main name of the move, is RockSlide... :l
As a nerd earthbender myself, I would suggest naming it something more in line with the Earth format.... Such as RollEarth, or maybe EarthSlide. ^-^

Sketz

Verified Member
As a nerd earthbender myself, I would suggest naming it something more in line with the Earth format.... Such as RollEarth, or maybe EarthSlide. ^-^

I changed it to rockslide, but i guess, i could do, earthSlide?..

This move isn't as important to me as, waterseal, because i learn how to use earthsmash as a mobilty move. that is handy :).

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Suggestion denied because it is a repost of an already existing Suggestion or an existing ability / feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.