• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied RockSlide

Should this be considered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Hello, me again pointing out ideas, :), i was wondering,
if you could make a move, called rockyroad or RockSlide maybe, where
earthbenders can run Up or just run on earth, where earth moves with them or even pushes with them,
hard to explain really, on how this would look on here, rather than in my head. But it is used in avatar,

also i've noticed how you guys, mainly get your moves or accept moves from Korra or AvatarTLA.
So i will watch for this, to be sure.

Here is an image idea, and even a video of the idea. Fire,Water,Air all have a fast way of leaving an arena using
like: FireJet-Surge-Airblast, but earth? Yes earth has Catapult, but can go strait up, or travel where you might not wanna go or end up at, Catapult can be very hard to maintain.

Watch @ 1:30 starting to end please.

Attachments

Sketz

Verified Member
What do you think of? Do you like this idea? i wanna know how i am starting with my idaes, i'd love support!
:)

Sketz

Verified Member
It's a player created move by @Coolade. It's not in the official ProjectKorra build. You can find it in the Abilities section under Forums.

Wait so abilities? How would i make that work with the Plugin i have? I don't undstand how i would get it working if i download it, or is it like The Korra.Jar but with ...the earthsmash?

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Wait so abilities? How would i make that work with the Plugin i have? I don't undstand how i would get it working if i download it, or is it like The Korra.Jar but with ...the earthsmash?
In the ProjectKorra folder, there's an abilities folder. You drag and drop and place the ability into the Abilities folder. ;p

Sketz

Verified Member
Wow Thanks!, and my main goal is the waterSeal, that i posted aswell, i'd really like to try and get that.

Thank you.

Sketz

Verified Member
In the ProjectKorra folder, there's an abilities folder. You drag and drop and place the ability into the Abilities folder. ;p
Very sorry, but i just watched the earthSmash video, and i really don't see it relating on mobility for an earthbender to Run on "Motion earth" :L, *tbh*

Status
Not open for further replies.