• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Random Ideas

V

Vidcom

The thing is that bloodbenders sprung up fairly fast after its discovery. Same goes for both lavabending, and combustion seems to be looking like some kind of blood thing that only certain firebenders can get by chance. Flight on the other hand was achieved by one guy, and it took 4000 years before anyone else could replicate it.

Tony

Verified Member
I like the Frost Breathe idea since waterbenders need a source of water for EVERY SINGLE MOVE, so withought water we are screwed

Gahshunk

Verified Member
so the server owners are supposed to provide water bottles to waterbenders when they enter the arena? ._.
Arenas aren't part of the plugin. I put a mechanism in the server I work in that gives players water bottles upon entering our arenas. It's up to the server staff to make that convenience.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Arenas aren't part of the plugin. I put a mechanism in the server I work in that gives players water bottles upon entering our arenas. It's up to the server staff to make that convenience.
On my server I have a [Free] sign with waterbottles, but I don't like them having a entire inventory full, how do you do your idea?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I made a mechanism out of redstone and command blocks. They are teleported to a room full of trip wires that cause a repeating redstone signal to the commands blocks that give players bottles then teleports them into the actual arena if they're standing in the assigned area of the command blocks. The command block assigned area covers the entire closed space they're warped to. There's probably an easier way to do it though.

ashe36

Verified Member
I'm going to have to (unfortunately) deny the thread. You know why, but to clarify for others: there are way too many suggestions in the thread, and some of them have already been added.

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm going to have to (unfortunately) deny the thread. You know why, but to clarify for others: there are way too many suggestions in the thread, and some of them have already been added.
What a shame, those are some very nice ideas, I wonder if this is one of the reasons there are no more good bending moves.

I know he wasn't wanting them implemented, but good ideas gone to waste.

Ideas are what help this project grow.
I feel not even half of the ideas on projectkorra even matter to you guys.

Apparently the only thing you guys really look at, are how the statements are.

Something like that, then if they don't get that right.
The ideas are thrown out, and wasted.

You may not agree with me,
You don't have to. This is my opinion.

I know you guys are doing your job,
But ideas are what make projectkorra grow.

Sorry to be a butt!
:D

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What a shame, those are some very nice ideas, I wonder if this is one of the reasons there are no more good bending moves.

I know he wasn't wanting them implemented, but good ideas gone to waste.

Ideas are what help this project grow.
I feel not even half of the ideas on projectkorra even matter to you guys.

Apparently the only thing you guys really look at, are how the statements are.

Something like that, then if they don't get that right.
The ideas are thrown out, and wasted.

You may not agree with me,
You don't have to. This is my opinion.

I know you guys are doing your job,
But ideas are what make projectkorra grow.

Sorry to be a butt!
:D
The concept design team has gone over at least 100+ ideas in the past week. If they don't follow the format, they simply have to move on. The format makes it easy for us to understand, otherwise we simply don't have the time to go over something.

Sketz

Verified Member
The concept design team has gone over at least 100+ ideas in the past week. If they don't follow the format, they simply have to move on. The format makes it easy for us to understand, otherwise we simply don't have the time to go over something.

Alright, That's understandable. :)

owlcool

Verified Member
Am I the only person who thinks that this thread popped up before only one suggestion per post was even a thing? Well, eh. Just remake them into multiple threads. I had to do that when I had like 20 ideas yesterday.