• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied LightningStrike

who liek lightning bending

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
i wont stop until i want to, i dont care what you think f my idea's i wont be hurt and i dont care what you say. i wont care at all so you might as well give up on trying to make me fell bad cuz i cant get hurt easily.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm giving you a hard truth. This is a bad idea. It would be in your best interest to give up, and devote time and energy to a different suggestion or idea.

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
AND TRY TO MAKE A PLUGIN OR ABILITY JUST TRY
No. Unlike you, I know that I can't code and I don't have time to learn it or make abilities. I've accepted that fact and you should too. Mist banned you from posting in the abilites thread for a reason. I'm done conversing with you over this topic. You can keep replying but it won't matter because I've already won. The Sky King decrees you, Gabe, the royal fool of project korra. All who agree, like this post. Sky King out, peace.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
No. Unlike you, I know that I can't code and I don't have time to learn it or make abilities. I've accepted that fact and you should too. Mist banned you from posting in the abilites thread for a reason. I'm done conversing with you over this topic. You can keep replying but it won't matter because I've already won. The Sky King decrees you, Gabe, the royal fool of project korra. All who agree, like this post. Sky King out, peace.
Preach it King of the Sky!

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
dude who cares what you say. i know i dont becuase im actually trying to learn java while u are off "ruling" the sky kingdom

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
wel i try tho at least
you can learn with some simple steps.
1. Get my gender right
2. Get off of the Sky King Topic
3. Go to the learn java website here ; variables lesson can really help in java
4. Don't be an attention hog. The chances your cousin has ebola is so slim I can't see it without using glasses (I don't even wear glasses) Mostly because you stated she doesn't live in America.
Anyways, hope I helped.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
you can learn with some simple steps.
1. Get my gender right
2. Get off of the Sky King Topic
3. Go to the learn java website here ; variables lesson can really help in java
4. Don't be an attention hog. The chances your cousin has ebola is so slim I can't see it without using glasses (I don't even wear glasses) Mostly because you stated she doesn't live in America.
Anyways, hope I helped.
BURN

Phorcys77

Verified Member
I don't like this idea at all and I also don't see how it would correlate to being a water move AT ALL. Lightning is a form of energy, there is no water there. I don't even know how you would think this would be a water move. It coming from the sky makes no sense either because fire bending doesn't draw it from the sky! Firebenders create it from their chi, or they redirect it from the sky. No where in the show does a Firebender shoot lighting from the sky. Nothing in this thread makes any sense to me at all. It has also turned into a burn fight and not what the thread was originally. This is just everyone trying to burn each other and not criticize the move that was first suggested. Let's get back to trying to approve or disprove the move instead of getting offended -_-. It's just an Ego fight of back and forth burns with terrible grammar.

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I don't like this idea at all and I also don't see how it would correlate to being a water move AT ALL. Lightning is a form of energy, there is no water there. I don't even know how you would think this would be a water move. It coming from the sky makes no sense either because fire bending doesn't draw it from the sky! Firebenders create it from their chi, or they redirect it from the sky. No where in the show does a Firebender shoot lighting from the sky. Nothing in this thread makes any sense to me at all. It has also turned into a burn fight and not what the thread was originally. This is just everyone trying to burn each other and not criticize the move that was first suggested. Let's get back to trying to approve or disprove the move instead of getting offended -_-. It's just an Ego fight of back and forth burns with terrible grammar.
But rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog, and dew come from the sky.
So does lightning.
Water move.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
But all those other things have water in them except lightning. Just because all those other things come from the sky and have water in them does not mean something that does not have water in it should be a water move.

Status
Not open for further replies.