• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied LightningStrike

who liek lightning bending

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
where is it
Left of More Options... At the bottom right corner of the post. Kind of around the /s

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii//////

Last edited:

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Ooo now I get it. I edited that, it would look that way in the first place if I did not add the i's, and I was lazy and did not check it. Becides, I was just trying to help *********!!!
Ok? I was saying, I wasn't looking for instructions. I was asking gabe "Where is it" as in where is his photo. Not the button XD. anyways, thanks for trying to help

owlcool

Verified Member
Ok? I was saying, I wasn't looking for instructions. I was asking gabe "Where is it" as in where is his photo. Not the button XD. anyways, thanks for trying to help
**************************************************************************************************************
Jk.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
annoying guy who thinks he has a sky castle and he thinks he is the sky king i can code SO IF U TRY JUST TRY TO AND POSTIT ON HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Can you not get burned in Minecraft?
Give up, gabe. There's no point in doing anything in this thread anymore. Your suggestion was terrible, and is not going to be added.
i wont stop until i want to, i dont care what you think f my idea's i wont be hurt and i dont care what you say. i wont care at all so you might as well give up on trying to make me fell bad cuz i cant get hurt easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.