• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Heat Control Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
This still doesn't help you out, by still causing more talk backs.
He would argue back, then you would, then him.

You both should just take 1 step back.
I guess i didnt really help much either, oh well. I tried ;D

And 1 step forward, and 2 steps back, hop up 1 time. Turnnn to the left, turrrnnn to the right, CRISS CROSS, CRISS CROSS. lmao.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
This still doesn't help you out, by still causing more talk backs.
He would argue back, then you would, then him.

You both should just take 1 step back.
I guess i didnt really help much either, oh well. I tired ;D

And 1 step forward, and 2 steps back, hop up 1 time. Turnnn to the left, turrrnnn to the right, CRISS CROSS, CRISS CROSS. lmao.
*tried

Sketz

Verified Member
There is a difference between could, and would.

You're still acting like a little brat lmao.
That's the point.

I'm not gonna be apart of your kitty argument, I was asking nicely,
However, you decided to say something like that, just to get back at me?
I've seen the forums, on how you reply, every saying how rude you can be.

What ever~

owlcool

Verified Member
You're still acting like a little brat lmao.
That's the point.

I'm not gonna be apart of your kitty argument, I was asking nicely,
However, you decided to say something like that, just to get back at me?
I've seen the forums, on how you reply, every saying how rude you can be.

What ever~
If you can't take rudeness on the internet, then I am afraid for your survival my friend.

jedk1

If you can't take rudeness on the internet, then I am afraid for your survival my friend.
Last time I checked, the Project Korra forums are meant to be a place for Avatar fans and Minecraft fans to come together and share ideas to improve the greatness of this already great plugin. Not a place for you to be a bitch and piss everyone off. If you want to be rude go to a youtube comments section or go troll on 4Chan.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Hey @Faecous take notes from this.
If you're going to say similar to me, why not use it in a manner to not start arguments?

I seriously hope you start getting warnings off the staff because you are extremely rude, arrogant and lack any sort of respect for anyone who makes a contribution you don't like.

DanStryder

Verified Member
All of the rules contained within this post are to be followed at all times.

Punishment System
We are going to try to keep our Moderation system lightweight, we ask that you follow all of the rules outlined in this post. Failure to do so could result in the following:

• Inflammatory posts will be removed and you will receive a warning.
  • Several warnings could result in a 3-5 ban, depending on what they were for.
  • Continuous rule violations could result in a 10-14 day ban.
  • Permanent bans may be issued if you continue to be a problem after 2 week long bans.
  • Moderators ultimately decide what punishment to give you, their judgment is final. (With few exceptions)
General Rules
  1. Keep all chat and posts on the forum PG-13.
    1. If you have to ask whether it is appropriate to post, chances are, it isn't.
    2. Be nice to people.
  2. Racism, Sexism, Bigotry, Religion Bashing, Bashing others for political views, or any other sort of prejudicial comments are strictly prohibited.
    1. Racial slurs and bigoted remarks will automatically result in your post being removed and a possible ban (bypassing warning) if the statement is completely outrageous.
    2. Do not harass or threaten any user on ProjectKorra, or use it as a place to gossip about or attack others.
  3. Do not post links to file downloads, claiming that they are a part of ProjectKorra when they are not.
  4. Do not post malicious files anywhere on the forum.
  5. Do not post anyone else's work and claim it as your own.
  6. Keep all discussion civil.
  7. Absolutely no threads advertising another server or any product.
  8. Do NOT use ProjectKorra as a place to sell any goods or services.
  9. Do not swear excessively or at other people. (asteriks are more than fine)
  10. Try to keep threads in the right categories.
  11. You may talk about server features without naming the server it is from. You also may not post threads asking for names for your server.
  12. Do not threaten anyone.
  13. Use English when posting in the boards. (It is so much easier to Moderate).
  14. Use common sense.
This is the rules post that Mist made back in June, Hey Owl, I've gone through them and highlighted the ones I think you are breaking in bold. Please for your sake, Stop being so rude and hostile towards other players or I'm going to start reporting your posts.

owlcool

Verified Member
All of the rules contained within this post are to be followed at all times.

Punishment System
We are going to try to keep our Moderation system lightweight, we ask that you follow all of the rules outlined in this post. Failure to do so could result in the following:

• Inflammatory posts will be removed and you will receive a warning.
  • Several warnings could result in a 3-5 ban, depending on what they were for.
  • Continuous rule violations could result in a 10-14 day ban.
  • Permanent bans may be issued if you continue to be a problem after 2 week long bans.
  • Moderators ultimately decide what punishment to give you, their judgment is final. (With few exceptions)
General Rules
  1. Keep all chat and posts on the forum PG-13.
    1. If you have to ask whether it is appropriate to post, chances are, it isn't.
    2. Be nice to people.
  2. Racism, Sexism, Bigotry, Religion Bashing, Bashing others for political views, or any other sort of prejudicial comments are strictly prohibited.
    1. Racial slurs and bigoted remarks will automatically result in your post being removed and a possible ban (bypassing warning) if the statement is completely outrageous.
    2. Do not harass or threaten any user on ProjectKorra, or use it as a place to gossip about or attack others.
  3. Do not post links to file downloads, claiming that they are a part of ProjectKorra when they are not.
  4. Do not post malicious files anywhere on the forum.
  5. Do not post anyone else's work and claim it as your own.
  6. Keep all discussion civil.
  7. Absolutely no threads advertising another server or any product.
  8. Do NOT use ProjectKorra as a place to sell any goods or services.
  9. Do not swear excessively or at other people. (asteriks are more than fine)
  10. Try to keep threads in the right categories.
  11. You may talk about server features without naming the server it is from. You also may not post threads asking for names for your server.
  12. Do not threaten anyone.
  13. Use English when posting in the boards. (It is so much easier to Moderate).
  14. Use common sense.
This is the rules post that Mist made back in June, Hey Owl, I've gone through them and highlighted the ones I think you are breaking in bold. Please for your sake, Stop being so rude and hostile towards other players or I'm going to start reporting your posts.
I like how you highlighted the ones hat simply insult me. I simply post everything I think about a certain move. I don't cuss, I don't insult the people behind the screen, I simply insult the move. Problem?

jedk1

I like how you highlighted the ones hat simply insult me. I simply post everything I think about a certain move. I don't cuss, I don't insult the people behind the screen, I simply insult the move. Problem?
*cough* and the people

DanStryder

Verified Member
In all fairness, I was pointing out your attitude, if it upset you then maybe you should look into why I chose them ones. I already stated how I feel about your attitude and lack of respect for others. The first rules even states to be NICE! Where in this thread have you either been nice to Faecous or any other posters or even given a shred of respect to Faecous or any other posters?

Seriously sort your attitude out kid.

owlcool

Verified Member
In all fairness, I was pointing out your attitude, if it upset you then maybe you should look into why I chose them ones. I already stated how I feel about your attitude and lack of respect for others. The first rules even states to be NICE! Where in this thread have you either been nice to Faecous or any other posters or even given a shred of respect to Faecous or any other posters?

Seriously sort your attitude out kid.
The funny thing is, it did not upset me. I honestly thought you were trying to insult me. Such as highlighting 15, 6, etc. lol. And it is not like you respect me any more then I respect you. I respect you, as another person, with a different viewpoint. That is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.