• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Extended Tremorsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfm2001

Verified Member
I'm not too sure about that, but I am sure about the glow stone under other entities. If the person coding this chooses to add the X-ray, then ok.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm saying it's more OP because in the game, you can find a base that someone may have worked really hard on to hide, and it's really similar to X-Ray. They're concerned about the suggestion making the move OP.
It would be their fault that they built a base out of earthbendable blocks.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Those are fairly common base blocks
I have aready said that there is exception for not seeing the first three earthbendable blocks which you just now listed them. Most of the builds base i see are made out wood, stone brick, nether rack and coble.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have aready said that there is exception for not seeing the first three earthbendable blocks which you just now listed them. Most of the builds base i see are made out wood, stone brick, nether rack and coble.
Netherrack is earthbendable

HydroMan

Verified Member
I thought gold isn't bendable? If it's not, then you won't be able to see it with thermosense/xray.

Status
Not open for further replies.