• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete |Element Toggle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wouldn't want to add in too many complications. There's always the /bending clear command :p
Yeah, I know XD I just dislike the way you can disable bending while disabling the passives at the same time (some passives are understandable. Others are just annoying when they are turned off :p )

Hero

Verified Member
Uh actually you would be the person being a manic depressive because you're focussing on the bad
And he constantly has something to say that isnt remotely helpful. This is just one of those times where im being negative. Besides, I can state my opinion. This idea took far too long to make.

Loony

Verified Member
And he constantly has something to say that isnt remotely helpful. This is just one of those times where im being negative. Besides, I can state my opinion. This idea took far too long to make.
Because we have a system. We don't see something on the forums and go "let's do that", it's not how it works.

Loony

Verified Member
I know, but four months is a long time to finally get to something.
How about look at all the things we've done in that four months. You're acting like we haven't done anything and this is the only thing we've done in the past four months.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And he constantly has something to say that isnt remotely helpful.
Like you are helping any more than he is.
This idea took far too long to make.
Actually if you want the answer, it took me about less than an hour to make and another or so to perfect. It wasn't just this one feature that took 4 months to make. And even if it did, you have no place to say that because we devs have lives too, we can't always be working on the plugin, and I don't see you having knowledge of programming, or doing anything better. So please for your own benefit, keep your comments to yourself when you don't know all the facts.
Dont you have something better to do anyways?
Yes he does. Helping in expanding the plugin, unlike you.

Hero

Verified Member
How about look at all the things we've done in that four months. You're acting like we haven't done anything and this is the only thing we've done in the past four months.
Like you are helping any more than he is.

Actually if you want the answer, it took me about less than an hour to make and another or so to perfect. It wasn't just this one feature that took 4 months to make. And even if it did, you have no place to say that because we devs have lives too, we can't always be working on the plugin, and I don't see you having knowledge of programming, or doing anything better. So please for your own benefit, keep your comments to yourself when you don't know all the facts.

Yes he does. Helping in expanding the plugin, unlike you.
Great, im being attacked here too. Why dont you look at all the hate I get before you comment.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Great, im being attacked here too. Why dont you look at all the hate I get before you comment.
You just don't get it. We aren't hating or attacking you, we're just proving you wrong. And just an FYI because I know not everyone likes you, don't spark something or hate on someone and expect them to not retaliate. Use intelligence before emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.