• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceliip

Verified Member
SO ive had a weird thing happen with avatar state when trying to use ice bulet it laggs the server and times every1 out. just thought id mention that as its pretty bad that any avatar can just kick people.

jedk1

SO ive had a weird thing happen with avatar state when trying to use ice bulet it laggs the server and times every1 out. just thought id mention that as its pretty bad that any avatar can just kick people.
Ice bullet isnt part of jedcore.

TheQuackster

Verified Member
The moves aren't appearing or working. I tried /bending display <element> however, the moves listed don't appear. I'm using spigot 1.8.8 and Project Korra 1.8.0 Beta 9. Wondering how to fix this?

AlexTehViolinist

Verified Member
Yea, some moves like, EarthPillar, or EarthShard just aren't working for me, and combos like WaterFlow and WaterGimbal aren't, majority of the moves aren't working for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.