• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

JedCore - A central hub for most addons developed by Jedk1

What is JedCore?
JedCore is a central hub for abilities that I have created. Having to maintain and update over 35 addons gets very tedious for myself and for server owners who have to download them. JedCore contains over 35 custom abilities and should be more efficient than having each addon individually!

How do I use JedCore?
Setting up JedCore is pretty simple. Add the JedCore.jar to your plugins folder and run your server! When JedCore loads,...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

jedk1

Erm I'm not sure, I didnt count. I know the new ones (that i remember) are:
  • AirBlade
  • FireShots
  • IceClaws
  • MagnetShield
  • SandBlast
Also recoded abilities:
  • SpiritBeam
  • Fissure
  • AirGlide
And fixed many bugs with existing abilities!

Froosty11

Verified Member
A
Erm I'm not sure, I didnt count. I know the new ones (that i remember) are:
  • AirBlade
  • FireShots
  • IceClaws
  • MagnetShield
  • SandBlast
Also recoded abilities:
  • SpiritBeam
  • Fissure
  • AirGlide
And fixed many bugs with existing abilities!
And fireball?

Loony

Verified Member
Does this mean you're not going to update the single ability anymore? Just update them within this plugin?

Loony

Verified Member
Its much easier for me. plus you can just disable all the ones in config that you dont want.
Well I guess they kinda have to be updated to work with any updates that requires them to be updated (like the beta 2) orelse they will be marked abandoned and someone could take them over and then you basically wouldn't be allowed to have them in this, right?

jedk1

Well I guess they kinda have to be updated to work with any updates that requires them to be updated (like the beta 2) orelse they will be marked abandoned and someone could take them over and then you basically wouldn't be allowed to have them in this, right?
No. The code is in here, and will be updated in here, meaning someone CANT take them over.

Loony

Verified Member
No. The code is in here, and will be updated in here, meaning someone CANT take them over.
You have to still update the singular abilities or they will be marked as abandoned, and if someone takes them over you will not be able to use them in this plugin.

jedk1

It's not worth having an entire plugin with lots of abilities if you're just wanting 2-3 lol
If required. ill update the individual abilities, but only if something breaks them massively, and i wont be bug fixing them. only patching them to work. So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.