• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
SpiritBeam's damage is broken, you can try it by yourself, no matter if you use 1000 dmg, when SpiritBeam hits the target, the target gets fire, fire cancels the damage output and its causing like 1 and half hearts as dmg.

jedk1

Is see the plugin when i do /pl but no commands or features work please help
JedCore has no commands. it uses PK's commands.

SpiritBeam's damage is broken, you can try it by yourself, no matter if you use 1000 dmg, when SpiritBeam hits the target, the target gets fire, fire cancels the damage output and its causing like 1 and half hearts as dmg.
Ill look into this soon

PhanaticD

Verified Member
I cant help you if you dont give me details dude, I need pk version, spigot version, etc.
I am using git-Spigot-76236cb-9cd1111 (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
for both of those errors posted

for the first error I posted I was using project korra as of this commit: https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/commit/88db07813a03af957ed3378183286fdd29bd9670

For the second error I was using project korra as of this commit:
https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/commit/43491a9c223715421a9314f7dea13617f592aca7

jedk1

I am using git-Spigot-76236cb-9cd1111 (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
for both of those errors posted

for the first error I posted I was using project korra as of this commit: https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/commit/88db07813a03af957ed3378183286fdd29bd9670

For the second error I was using project korra as of this commit:
https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/commit/43491a9c223715421a9314f7dea13617f592aca7
I dont provide support for any of these as they havent been released. Sorry.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
That error provides no useful information what so ever so i cant help sorry.
you need to be a bit more understanding of people I think...

This error spams my console badly e-e

http://pastebin.com/EapNNQM1

It happened mostly when i upgraded to v1.1.6f
Current PK V: 1.8.0 BETA 3, Latest Items and RPG and Spigot 1.8.8
Errors get cut off automatically if they spam too much, you need to find the first instance of the error in the log it will have more information below the line "ERROR Could not pass event PlayerAnimationEvent to JedCore v1.1.6f" likely it is the same error I reported

jedk1

you need to be a bit more understanding of people I think...
I've stressed it enough times my opinions towards bug reports. I'm pretty sure I even made a full thread on bug reports somewhere. And I like to be blunt with my points. I don't like wasting time, I rather get straight to the point.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
it only happens now an then but i think you fixed it with the latest update ty <3 ill keep my eyes peeled if it comes back ^_^

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
If you can post me an error report of this happening ill get right on it
remember that wave move you made a while back? alot like shockwave for water, think you could make that water wave a configurable height and arc? pls <3
was a really good move, think you should make this into a combo and add a configurable height to it, water needs more combos <3
why? i think water should be a combo based element seeing as most waterbending requires quite a few movements to activate :D:D:D
there could also be a way around rainbending if you want to make a config option so that when it rains you have an infinity waterbottle in your top left inv slot? then when it stops raining it could vanish, replacing whatever was in you inv, i think theres a way to make it like condensation so that if youre underground it wont allow rainbending

maybe make a few combos that link with eachother
e.g. WaterSphere/IceSphere: surge (tap shift), surge (tap shift), torrent (left click), then make 2 possibilities so if someone added Phasechange (left click) it would surround someone in ice, where as if someone Phasechange (tap shift) it would surround them with water etc
i think this would be a really great add-on to your plugin <3
(this is just an example and im not expecting it to be taken seriously, just so people get the gist)

P.S. I MADE AN ENORMOUS WATERFLOW WAVE TODAYYY!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!! tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyy that config option for size is AMAZING! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

for earth i was thinking about a few combos aswell like if you use crevice there should definatly be a way of filling the crevice with lava at the bottom, avatar kioshi demonstrated something like this when she split her island from the mainland :eek: the actual movement was airbending but she makes a huge crevice then fills it with lava, is there already a way to impliment this?

i also think metaclips and lavathrow should be made into combos

cant think of anything for air apart from the cyclonescooter tenzin used and a flight passive that allows you to recover mid-air by using airblast but thats already possible

fire needs a combo where you disable incoming fire attacks other than fireshield as there are still ways around fireshield with firebending, something like the magnet move for earth but with a few fire particles to display that you just nullified the other persons bending :eek:?

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
also had the idea of adding a push and pull method so if you left click the water surges outwards in a arc and if you shift it comes back in an arc ^_^ would really be good for the whole push and pull feel for water

TKOxRemembrance

JED! There is a few grammar mistakes in your /b h waterflow description, and how to do it. For the description, it should be:
Some Waterbenders have managed to create torrents much stronger than the regular torrent. It can carry themselves and others, as well as being able to freeze in the entire stream whenever you please. The bender must also stay focused on the flow or else the flow will stop.

How to do it: On the last WaterManipulation, you spelt it "WaterManipultion".

jedk1

JED! There is a few grammar mistakes in your /b h waterflow description, and how to do it. For the description, it should be:
Some Waterbenders have managed to create torrents much stronger than the regular torrent. It can carry themselves and others, as well as being able to freeze in the entire stream whenever you please. The bender must also stay focused on the flow or else the flow will stop.

How to do it: On the last WaterManipulation, you spelt it "WaterManipultion".
Ill fix it soon, thnx for pointing it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.